Wrongful Death Claims
Wrongful death claims occur when someone is killed as a result of the negligence of others.
Strype Injury Law works to obtain compensation to ease the financial burden resulting from the loss of a loved one.
When a wrongful death occurs, surviving family members including the spouse, common-law spouse, children, parents, siblings and grandparents are able to claim certain types of damages.
These damages may include some of the following:
- Loss of care, guidance and companionship that would have taken place
- Loss of financial contribution of the deceased person to the family
- Funeral and burial expenses, and out-of-pocket costs
- Loss of income of family members unable to work as a result of the untimely death
- Household support the deceased would have provided to his or her family.
Get help now!
Strype Injury Law is always willing to take your case to trial. If your case cannot be settled for a fair amount, then we will fight for you in the courts to get the award you deserve. Contact us for a free case evaluation.