PERSONAL INJURY BLOG: Birth Injuries
Birth injuries as a result of negligence on the part of medical professionals have life-changing consequences for infants as well as their families.
Strype Injury Lawyers
We represent clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding communities.
Our top priority is helping you rebuild your life in the months after suffering a catastrophic injury.
From the Blog
- Pedestrian Safety: Toronto Police Public Safety Portal
- Toronto Female pedestrian killed in downtown collision: pedestrian fatalities increase
- Tesla sued by family of man killed in autopilot crash
- MOTORCYCLE SAFETY AWARENESS MONTH – MAY
- Supreme Court of Canada has now confirmed Strype Injury Lawyers landmark Decision in MacIvor v. Manulife which will assist disability claimants all over Canada.
1400-141 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 3L5
Toll Free: 1-855-4-STRYPE
(478-7973) Local: 416-214-2400
Given the stress and uncertainty you’ll likely encounter in the wake of a catastrophic personal injury, we offer free initial consultations to ease any financial burden on you and your family. We’re dedicated to helping you understand your rights and potential remedies—at no charge.