PERSONAL INJURY BLOG: Product Liability
Product liability: When a dangerous or defective product injures an unwary consumer, one or more of the manufacturer, designer, distributor, wholesaler or retailer will be considered legally liable as long as the consumer was using the product as it was meant to be used when he or she was injured.
Strype Injury Lawyers
We represent clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding communities.
Our top priority is helping you rebuild your life in the months after suffering a catastrophic injury.
From the Blog
- The Vision Zero Road Safety Plan
- Health organizations call for vaping regulations
- Officials announce what’s believed to be Canada’s first vaping-related illness
- Pedestrian Safety: Toronto Police Public Safety Portal
- Toronto Female pedestrian killed in downtown collision: pedestrian fatalities increase
1400-141 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 3L5
Toll Free: 1-855-4-STRYPE
(478-7973) Local: 416-214-2400
Given the stress and uncertainty you’ll likely encounter in the wake of a catastrophic personal injury, we offer free initial consultations to ease any financial burden on you and your family. We’re dedicated to helping you understand your rights and potential remedies—at no charge.