PERSONAL INJURY BLOG: Product Liability
Product liability: When a dangerous or defective product injures an unwary consumer, one or more of the manufacturer, designer, distributor, wholesaler or retailer will be considered legally liable as long as the consumer was using the product as it was meant to be used when he or she was injured.
Strype Injury Lawyers
We represent clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding communities.
Our top priority is helping you rebuild your life in the months after suffering a catastrophic injury.
From the Blog
- Tesla sued by family of man killed in autopilot crash
- MOTORCYCLE SAFETY AWARENESS MONTH – MAY
- Supreme Court of Canada has now confirmed Strype Injury Lawyers landmark Decision in MacIvor v. Manulife which will assist disability claimants all over Canada.
- Penalties for impaired driving under the new laws
- Lawyer tries to overhaul civil jury process
1400-141 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 3L5
Toll Free: 1-855-4-STRYPE
(478-7973) Local: 416-214-2400
Given the stress and uncertainty you’ll likely encounter in the wake of a catastrophic personal injury, we offer free initial consultations to ease any financial burden on you and your family. We’re dedicated to helping you understand your rights and potential remedies—at no charge.